WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR CUSTOMERS.
Our Response to COVID-19
A Message from the Industrial Flow Solutions Family
The current coronavirus outbreak is creating new challenges for all of us. We are adjusting to new ways of communicating and engaging with our family, our friends, and our colleagues, all while trying to do our best to maintain the safety and well-being of all.
With this in mind, many states have issued orders requiring individuals to stay at home. On March 20, 2020, The Governor of Connecticut issued an order which requires all individuals living in the State of Connecticut to stay home, except to participate in “Essential Businesses”, as defined by the Order. Conn. Exec. Order 7H . As a manufacturer for the Critical Infrastructure Section, our facilities remain fully operational. Our employees are working hard to ensure the production and delivery of pumping solutions for medical supply chains, food and agriculture, and water and wastewater operations for all needed industrial, municipal, and commercial businesses.
We have and will continue to take preventative measures to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on our employees and our communities.
What We Are Doing:
- Social Distancing
- Embracing “Work From Home” policies, with over half of our employees fully equipped to provide the service and support required for our customers from their homes
- Encouraging and supporting our on-site employees in practicing social distancing and safe hygiene practices
- Minimizing exposure from visitors and suppliers by limiting access to our facilities
- Increasing the frequency with which we deep-clean and sanitize all areas in our facilities
- Increasing our stock levels to ensure supply
- Increasing our communication and adjusting strategies with current supply chain partners
Industrial Flow Solutions’ contribution to the response to the COVID-19 pandemic is imperative and we are proud of the work our team is doing to support the response. Our highest priority remains the health and well-being of our team members, our customers, and our suppliers. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow guidance from WHO and CDC as well as state (CT) and local government.
Industrial Flow Solutions is here for you during these uncertain times and we greatly appreciate your past and ongoing support.