The End of Ragging
- The DERAGGER+ anti-ragging capability will eradicate pump clogs in wastewater pumps
- Wealth of diagnostic information and pump data
- Typical payback in months
- Reduces operational callout costs
- Improves electrical efficiency by up to 48%
- Reduces pollution incidents
- Minimal interruption to ‘live’ sites
- No new kiosks, replacement panels or construction works
- Simple plug and play to any starter type
- Includes multiple Apps to help protect your assets
The DERAGGER+ constantly monitors the torque signature of a pump’s motor, and can dislodge and pass rags in Real Time should they become stuck on or inside the impeller/volute. This is achieved with a tunable “clean cycle” involving a brief and unique series of forward and reverse motions of the impeller.
The key feature of the DERAGGER+ low-voltage, electronic pump management system is real-time pump monitoring.
This enables the patented technology in the DERAGGER+ to identify and eliminate potential pump clogs, monitor the long-term condition of the pumps and reduce wear and tear caused by unbalanced loads. By maintaining a clean impeller at all times, the DERAGGER+ ends the time-consuming and costly necessity of manually lifting pumps, thus eliminating downtime and other costs associated with pump ragging.
Not only does the DERAGGER+ automatically prevent ragging in real-time, it provides full pump diagnostic information. The wealth of pump performance data includes individual phase voltage, current and power to Kw/Hrs, run time and a number of start counters.